Death By Hope Streaming Player

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lost


Why
Would
You

Why would you do the things you do?
When you know it's bad for you?
Refuse to fix youself and mend
The wedge between family and friends
You can run but can't change your past
How long do you think you'll really last?
This is what happens when you mix up love and lust

*Recording Details: After buying a cheap Estaban G-10 practice amp, I decided to record all the punk rock songs that weren't attached to my Anti-Social(ist) playlist with the amp.  I used my Heil PR-20 to record the amp in Ardour through my M-Audio Fast Track.  I never even reached 1 on the volume and recorded it fairly quietly.  I'm pretty happy how it turned out.  I wanted a sort of tinnish overdrive for the mid-80's punk sound.  I recorded vocals with my Heil PR-20, using my car as a vocal booth.  I recorded bass through my Multi Track into Ardour.   I redid the drums in Hydrogen, mostly using the standard kit with a few exceptions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment